2019 Exmark RAE708GEM60300
Financing percentages convert to • 0% for 24 months • 2.99% for 36 months • 3.99% for 48 months
The next generation of zero-turn mowers from Exmark.
Exmark Radius E-Series commercial zero-turn riders provide the best of both worlds: The features lawn professionals need, like 3-Series (5" deep) UltraCut decks, maintenance-free spindle assemblies and a powerful Exmark 24.5 HP, 708cc V-twin engine, while delivering value that makes this mower attractive to anyone with a lot of grass to mow. Cutting deck widths available: 44-, 48-, 52- and 60 inches.
- UltraCut Deck Technology: Exmark's exclusive UltraCut decks are featured on Radius models in a choice of 48- to 60-inch cut widths. Every UltraCut cutting deck features Exmark's exclusive maintenance-free, sealed-bearing spindle assemblies for increased durability and reduced downtime, combined with zero maintenance.
- Heavy Duty Unibody Frame: Fully-welded using 2-inch by 3-inch frame tubes, the Radius frame design places major components including the engine, hydro drive and fuel tank lower, with better mass centralization. This gives the Radius increased hillside traction and stability, with heightened maneuverability.
- Quick Adjustable Rollover Protection System (ROPS): Uses an easy-to-fold up-and-down design built from round tubes and provides flexibility for placement of accessories.
- Fuel Gauge Window: Easy-to-use, accurate sight window-type fuel gauge is standard on all Radius models.
- Height of Cut Made Easy: The patented height of cut system is a user friendly tool developed for operators to quickly and accurately select the height of cut.
- Powered by Exmark Engine: Equipped with Exmark's commercial-grade 24.5-horsepower 708cc V-Twin engine that features a dual barrel carburetor, cast iron cylinder liners and a quick oil drain hose raises the bar for productivity, durability and value.
- Large Caster Tires: Every Radius model is equipped with large front caster tires. 13" x 6.5" pneumatic tires come standard on all Radius models.
- Blade Spindles: No maintenance, sealed and non-greasable spindles; 7.30"-diameter cutter housing contains 17mm (.67") diameter spindle shaft and hex blade drive.
- Drive Tires: 22 x 10.5-12 K500
- Tractor Frame: Unibody, welded, heavy-duty 2" X 3" rectangular tubular steel.
- Steering Control: Hydraulically dampened twin levers adjustable both fore and aft. Also has 2-position height adjustment.
- Front Caster Tires: 13 x 6.5-6, smooth tread, pneumatic. Bushings
- Parking Brake: Lever-actuated pawl brake.
- Seat: High back seat with foam padded seat cushion, armrests and integral safety switch
- Electrical: 12-volt battery with 15-amp alternator.
- Standard Features: Engine hour meter, cup holder, tow hitch and jack receiver
- UPC: 193308000978
- Engine Brand: Exmark
- Engine Model: 708
- Engine Displacement: 708
- Engine Series: V-Twin
- Fuel System: Carbureted
- Engine Speed: 3,600 rpm
- Air Filter: Standard Engine Manufacturer's air filter
- Fuel Type: Gas Carbureted
- Fuel Capacity: 7-gallon (26.5-L) single fuel tank with single fill location.
- Fuel Indicator: Translucent Visual
- Drive: Hydro-Drive
- Drive Description: Dual Hydro Gear ZT3100, hydrostatic transmission with charge pumps, relief valves and independent, replaceable filters.
- Speed: Infinitely variable speed selection from 0-8.0 mph (12.9 kmph) forward, 0-5.0 mph (8.0 kmph) reverse.
- Carb Compliant: No
- Deck Lift: Standard; foot-controlled deck lift changes cutting height and lifts the deck to maneuver around obstacles, or place in transport position.
- Safety Package: Operator Presence Controls (OPC) and drive system interlock, with safety interlock system indicators.
- ROPS: 2-post foldable ROPS standard with seat belt and latch.
- PTO Engagement: MagStop electromagnetic 125-ft-lb clutch
- Drive Wheel Release: Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Casters: .375" thick caster yoke arms
- Model Description: Radius E-Series 24.5 HP* Exmark 708CC w/60" UltraCut Series 3 Deck
- Width / Cutting Deck: 60"
- Deck Style: Floating Deck
- Deck Style Description: Full-floating UltraCut Series 3. Side discharge standard, with molded discharge chute and option to bag or mulch.
- Deck Construction: 10-gauge high strength alloy top that is formed and continuously seam welded, with 7-gauge side skirt.
- Blade Tip Speed: Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Cutting Heights: 1.5" (3.8 cm) to 5.0" (12.7 cm) in 0.25" (.6 cm) increments, adjustable from operator's seat.
- Blades: 3 Blades at 20.50" Length
- Width: 72.3 in (183.6 cm)
- Length: 82.2 in (208.8 cm)
- Height: 69.7 inches (177.0 cm)
- Curb Weight: 901
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- Wheel Size
- 22 x 10.5-12 K500
- Fuel Capacity
- 7 gal. (26.5 L)
- Deck Size
- 60 in.